Last updated 29/09/2020 13:56
Our booking policy has been revised to give guests confidence when booking.
Please read out full list of safety measures in place throughout the hotel and restaurant that have been in place since 11th July when the hotel reopened and further measures in place from Monday 3rd August when the restaurant reopened.
NO DEPOSIT FOR DIRECT BOOKINGS
Guests can pre-book their preferred dates and pay no deposit when booking direct on our website or when calling us. In the scenario that the hotel is not able to allow guests to visit outside of the local lockdown area due to government restrictions on your arrival date or are unable to travel due to a local lockdown, we will make contact with you to discuss moving your booking to an alternative date or to cancel. Bookings can be moved to any date up to and including 1st July 2021 without having to pay any amendment fees or higher prices.
FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR ALL PACKAGES/DEALS/OFFERS
Should you wish to take advantage of one of our packages/deals we will be required to take full payment to secure the booking, however in the case that the hotel is not able to allow guests to visit outside of the local lockdown area due to government restrictions on your arrival date or in the case where you are unable to travel due to a local lockdown, we can either transfer your booking to an alternative date or provide you with a full refund.
This policy will be in effect for bookings for the foreseeable future.
In the scenario that you or any of the guests develop COVID19 symptoms or have to self-isolate, and therefore are unable to travel, all bookings can be transferred to a future date up to and including 1st July 2021, alternatively, any payments made can be fully refunded provided we are given notice before noon on the day of arrival.
We do hope that our Booking Guarantee provides you with the confidence to plan ahead and look forward to a life after lockdown! Should you have any questions regarding our new policy or an existing booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Terms & Conditions
- Direct bookings are for those that are made via The Plough website or when calling 01558 823431. This policy also applies to any bookings made via booking agents.
- Our social media and website will be kept up to date with regards to any closures and reopening dates.
- Alternative dates can be booked up to 1st July 2021 with no amendment fees/charges. Please note that if your booking is for a Sunday to Thursday stay, your alternative date must also fall on a Sunday to Thursday. These dates will be subject to availability.
- Cancellations must be made in writing via email or telephone before noon on the day of arrival for a full refund.
- The policy will be in place until further notice and is subject to change.
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.