TERMS & CONDITIONS
AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND THE PLOUGH INN, RHOSMAEN.
This Web site is offered to you, the customer by The Plough, Rhosmaen, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, UK, SA19 6NP. Your use of this Web site and/or your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you are not authorised to use this Web site. The Plough Inn may extend the benefit of the arrangements in this Agreement to its affiliates which offer an online booking service under the The Plough Inn name in the United Kingdom, including but not limited to The Plough Inn.
Because your privacy is important to us, The Plough Inn operates by these principles:
(1) We explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information"). For example, if you wish to book a room through www.ploughrhosmaen.com, The Plough Inn asks you for your name and email address. We use your email address to verify your identity, protect against fraud and to contact you regarding your booking. We will not provide your Personal Information to necessary third-party service providers when you reserve or purchase booking services through the The Plough Inn Booking Agent service on ploughrhosmaen.com. We also use your Personal Information, occasionally, to inform you of new features, services, and products from The Plough Inn
(2) The Plough Inn may use your personal information to send you information on company updates, other services and products available from The Plough Inn and companies under our control which may be of interest to you. This information will be sent either directly to you by The Plough Inn and companies under our control or on our behalf by third parties. We also use your email address to send you updates about your account. We may use URL information we collect to help direct advertising to you that is more likely to be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such offers from The Plough Inn or have your personal information used in any of the ways outlined above by sending an email to email@example.com. The Plough Inn may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to monitor fraudulent bookings. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information.
(3) The Plough Inn may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Plough Inn or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Plough Inn, the site or the users of, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of The Plough Inn, the site or the public.
(4) To make sure that your Personal Information for your member registration is correct and current, you may review and update your customer information at any time.
If at any time you believe that The Plough Inn has not adhered to these principles, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use this contact form, and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem promptly.
USE OF PLOUGHRHOSMAEN.COM BOOKING AGENT
The ploughrhosmaen.com Booking Agent feature of this Web site is provided solely to assist customers in determining the availability of booking-related goods and services and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business with suppliers, and for no other purposes. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this Web site in accordance with all terms and conditions herein. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Web site (as well as for use of your account by others, including without limitation minors (under 18 years old) living with you). You agree to supervise all usage by minors of this Web site under your name or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this Web site is true and accurate. Without limitation, any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the booking services reservations facilities of this Web site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorised to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the booking services reservation facilities of the Web site may result in you, being denied access to such facilities. Separate terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of booking-related goods and services that you select. You agree to abide by the terms or conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of fares, products, or services. Special rules and restrictions may apply to a tariff, product or service selected by you. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Web site.
Images on this site are incorporated for viewing purposes only and may not be saved or downloaded in any format.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
There is a 10% cancellation charge for any online booking cancelled 24 hours before arrival date. Cancellation made within 24 hours of arrival will be charged for one night's accommodation.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Web site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents of this Web site are Copyright © 2013 by The Plough Inn, Rhosmaen, Llandeilo, SA19 6NP. All rights reserved. The Plough Inn, ploughrhosmaen.com.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. THE PLOUGH INN ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. THE PLOUGH INN AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. THE PLOUGH INN SHALL USE REASONABLE CARE AND SKILL IN CARRYING OUT THE SERVICES CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. THE PLOUGH INN, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS, OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PLOUGH INN, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, DATA, PROFITS, SAVINGS OR OPPORTUNITIES), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE PLOUGH INN, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. EXCEPT IN RELATION TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY FOR WHICH NO LIMIT APPLIES. THE PLOUGH INN, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, UP TO A MAXIMUM OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE TRANSACTION UNDER WHICH THE CLAIM ARISES FOR ANY ONE EVENT OR SERIES OF CONNECTED EVENTS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant to The Plough Inn that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Web site may contain hyperlinks to Web sites operated by parties other than The Plough Inn. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. The Plough Inn does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their contents. The Plough Inn's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators.
USE OF BULLETIN BOARD, CHAT ROOMS, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS
If this Web site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Forums"), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
(1) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
(2) Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
(3) Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
(4) Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
(5) Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
(6) Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
(7) Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
(8) Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by The Plough Inn, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by The Plough Inn The Plough Inn reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. The Plough Inn reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Web site or any portion thereof without notice.
SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE
Any software that is made available to download from this Web site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of The Plough Inn and/or its affiliates and/or suppliers. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install, copy or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms.
For any Software not accompanied by a License Agreement, The Plough Inn hereby grants to you, the user, a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Web site in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose. By installing, copying or otherwise using the Software you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this licence. <
Please note that all Software, including without limitation all HTML code, Active X controls and other script contained in this Web site, is owned by The Plough Inn and/or its suppliers and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may only make copies of the Software for backup or archival purposes. Any other reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by law notwithstanding this limitation.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You acknowledge that the Software and any accompanying documentation and/or technical information is subject to applicable export control laws and regulations of the United Kingdom. You agree not to export or re-export the Software, directly or indirectly, to any countries that are subject to UK export restrictions.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Plough Inn reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Web site. Use of this Web site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
The Plough Inn may, and you may not, assign, convey, subcontract or delegate rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and The Plough Inn as a result of this agreement or use of this Web site.
The Plough Inn's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of The Plough Inn's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Web site or information provided to or gathered by The Plough Inn with respect to such use. <
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the customer and The Plough Inn with respect to this Web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and The Plough Inn with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THE PLOUGH RHOSMAEN
Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, South Wales, UK SA19 6NP
Tel: 01558 823 431 | Fax: 01558 823 969